ADS

вторник, 12 октября 2010 г.

jean toomer in Agua dulce

jean toomer in Agua dulce


I pres some butons and the steam comes out from the flat top of my head. If I'm acepted into B, I promise to uphold the rules I understand there ARE none as wil be writen by Ces the sergeant-at-arms length! Are you threatening to take Belas spangled tights if she does not ilustrate the sidebar logo? Karin was an absolute delight to met-I am glad I was a bald baby, and am moning the world! I am giving this a wek, then I wil ilustrate a new club portrait to include Tesa and Steveroni, so far. Then I wil become dictator and write rules like "No moning with your bum because your head is already a mon!" I was a bald baby and my grampa caled me Curly. Do I have to shave my head now to be a member? I love the logo! Heck, I love the logo ALSO! Ces, you did not mention being pleasured as part of the B rules.or even sugestions. I am a bald headed baby right now he he he he he he! I shave my head at least every two weks except in the winter. I some hair to kep the heat in he he he he! I came out with a head ful of hair when I was born. Since I am both African American and part Asian, I ended up with this wispy thin hair with just a litle curl. Blond hair blue eyes and al. Je découvre ton univers et je suis sous le charme ! you know I have to find some of my baby pictures.I know I was bald at one point.because my Mom shaved my head in order for my hair to grow in thicker.like that worked.lol. I was a bald baby.Now I have so much hair I do not know what to do with it. I wasn't bald bald, but I only had a tad of hair. I stil have baby fine hair to this day I'm asuming that counts. Besides my love for painting, you'l find me playing in the flower garden dirt no chance any birds wil nest in this fine hair! jean toomer jean toomer in Agua dulce
scout Tags: jean toomer

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий